Logistics for industrial companies
Those who want to succeed in international competition are dependent on reliable and efficient logistics. As global logistics partner with over 140 years of experience in the industry we can create decisive competetive advantages for you.
Our solutions for the market segment Industrial cover the entire supply chain from procurement logistics and production supply, further to distribution logistics and warehousing including various value-added services and reaching out to spare parts and returns logistics. We specifically value special requirements in regards to efficient stocks, maximal availability and optimal costs.
Our services in detail:
- In-house and on-site logistics and warehousing in dedicated or shared logistics centers
- Production supply: just-in-time and just-in-sequence deliveries
- Semi-knocked down (SKD) services, e.g. partial disassembly of finished vehicles and machinery for supplying international production facilities and completely knocked down (CKD) services, e.g. supplying international production facilities with all necessary components and corresponding packaging services
- Consolidating components, set assembly and kitting
- Transport frame and container logistics
- Global and/or regional spare parts distribution using the efficient logistics and depot network
- Processing returns, complaints, warranty services and screening
- Tool logistics (test cycles, calibration, maintenance intervals)
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), including for time-sensitive parts
- IT expertise: SAP®-based industry solutions or customer-specific software
- Lead logistics provider: organization of important customer logistics processes such as supplier coordination, planning and monitoring
Last modified: 21.07.2016