Global Sports & Events
Our logistics experts at DB SCHENKERsportsevents specialize in major sports events - developing logistics solutions for organizers, hospitality programs, sponsors, suppliers and media well in advance.
This also includes logistics requirements for test events, Olympic torch relays, conferences and exhibitions in relation to the sports industry or other events.
International sporting events have long ceased to be just about the sport itself. We recognize that organizing major sport events demands detailed planning to ensure the services to meet the criteria of the respective Organizing Committee and its customers.
When developing and implementing logistics concepts, the project planners at DB SCHENKERsportsevents not only provide the required land, air and ocean transport services, but also coordinate warehouse and venue logistics. This includes implementing security systems and complex customs formalities, order picking/packing activities, and providing just-in-time deliveries to venues. Thanks to DB Schenker’s global network, our logistics solutions have no boundaries.
DB SCHENKERsportsevents provides logistics services for:
- Numerous National Olympic Committees (NOCs)
- International and national sports federations
- Organizing committees of international sporting events
- Companies in sport sponsoring
- TV and media
- Event agencies
- Suppliers and outfitters of international sporting events, for instance in the domains of hospitality, merchandising and media centers
Last modified: 08.01.2016